At C+A Design, our values have always been central to how we do business and operate as an organisation. With an expanding work/client base and growing team, we felt this was an appropriate time to put these into writing. At the core of C+A Design are three main values: the creation and maintenance of atmosphere, a commitment to growth and the reputation of our company. These shape the way we interact as a team and amongst our employees, and fuel us to achieve the best we can. Our values can be seen below and on our About page.
- Know and value our clients, employers and employees.
- Encourage a happy workplace, supporting the well-being of each other.
- Recognise, appreciate, and reward hard work.
- Champion a flexible working approach.
- Maintain an open and welcoming environment, in which everyone feels able to contribute and express themselves.
- Enhance our workflow through the use and investment in the latest technologies.
- Collaborate with our clients to enhance and grow their business as desired.
- Aim to improve environmental performance and impact, incorporating these factors into decisions.
- Nurture and develop the careers of our employees and create new career opportunities.
- Maintain sustained growth within the limits and means of the organisation.
- Ensure that all we produce is consistently of a high standard.
- Work closely with clients, ensuring we fully understand their needs and aspirations.
- Set realistic deadlines and commit to meeting them.
- Communicate clearly and honestly amongst our staff and clients.
- Take ownership of our mistakes and learn and grow from them.